Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »
Meet Our Donors
We're getting a little older and we find ourselves thinking about the future a lot more than we used to. Read More »
Director of Planned Giving
Office: (954) 481-2862
Cellular: (954) 304-3992
Fax: (954) 596-4062
Did you know there are creative ways to support Food For The Poor? Ways in which Food For The Poor, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and Food For The Poor. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets